Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Red Sails

Hello,

A fortnight ago I received, in the mail, my first Lili of the Valley stamps.  It's lovely to receive new crafting products in the mail.  It's like Christmas.  Well last week I used one stamp in  Lili’s Little Fairies Challenge and I  have used another for this weeks challenge, Lilis Little Fairies Challenge - Time to play.  It's fun to try new stamps.

Here is tonights card
Supplies:  Blue and white card, Lili of the Valley image, HA sentiment, Francis Meyer design paper,  Fiskars punches, Lyra pencils

I have used  the Retro Sketchs #17
Will also enter this card in the Make it Monday - #95 challenge

7 comments:

  1. Lovely image , great take on sketch .Love the soft colouring .
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at Lili’s Little Fairies this time. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Skye. I saw this Beauty on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this sweet little image. You did a lovely job coloring. Great little boy card. Saw you on MIM.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet card - beautifully done Skye. Saw it on MIM. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, such a great image which you have coloured so beautifully.

    Followed your link from MIM. I'm 73, 81 & 83 this week. I'd love it if you to stop by and comment on your favourite one.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute. Love your take on the sketch fits perfectly with your image. Saw you on MIM. Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete