Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Three Green Stripes

Hello,

It has been a nice day today.  It wasn't too cold so I was able to do some gardening.  I was mainly taking care of maintenance because I have neglected the garden lately - about as long as I have been blogging.  It is also the time for rose and clematis catalogues to arrive.  I go through the catalogues and pick all the plants I would like and then go back over them and pick what I can afford - it's fun and no calories.

Tonights card is my second card for Less is More challenge, Three Shades of Green
Supplies:  Three green and white card, Hero Art stamps Blossom Art and Year Round Sentiment, Distress Ink Shabby Shutters, Hero Arts white embossing powder

Well all good things must end and tonight is the end of the Easter break, it's back to work tomorrow.

Must go. 

Goodnight

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely Skye!
    I love those bold stripes!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, well done.
    You can view my card here.

    Maureen……………x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stripes.
    jenjoy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those bold stripes really make the flower image stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply super card Skye
    Love the simplicity
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete